Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 100: Thank you for the Music LORD




Finally, my 100 Days Singing Challenge has come to an end.  To be honest, in the middle of the challenge I wanted to give up, there were just tiring days that all I want to do is to rest. But seeing the growing number of viewers and hearing feedbacks from friends just kept me going!


This challenge has helped me a lot during my so called “depression and stressful” moments, it has kept me busy and has occupied my mind, that left no space to think of “not so good things”.  It has given me lots of laughter while doing music videos, discovered a lot about the original artists, and most of all found my “happiness”.

Music has been part of me since I was born, as far as I can remember and from what my parents has told me since I was 2 or 3 years old I was already singing. As I grew up, I have been performing in family gatherings, school variety shows, university choir, band fests, parties and a lot more. I have always loved to be on stage, sharing my talent in singing. It’s a good feel when people appreciate your craft that inspires you to improve more and share more. I could not imagine myself not being able to sing, because in my stressful and pressured moments, I just hum a tune that  would help ease the tension in me.

Thanks to my friends who participated in my challenge...


Thank you for the music .... 







Here's another song, that has always been in my heart. I sang this song for my mama’s last mass at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Parish Church on November 1992. This moment was the saddest moment of my life, but I knew that the Lord will lead me to a better path … I may have walked on rocky roads but He has never given up on me … 






4 comments:

  1. One of my favorite songs!!! thanks franz... Thank you for the music... for all the songs you did... You have such a wonderful talent!!! You are so blessed, you know that don't you? so much to thank for... napakanta ko sa song mo ah... hehe.. congratz you did it 100 days... next stop 100 days of treatment hehehe.. health health health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Khris!
      singing the song Thank You For The Music has brought me back to my childhood ... Lea Salonga days! We are all blessed!
      100 days to good healthy living!

      Delete
  2. woah! tapos ka na din??? congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks mirex! kala ko hindi na matatapos eh! bagong challenge naman! hehehehe

      Delete