Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 99: . . .She will be loved . . .



She Will Be Loved 
by Maroon 5

In the list of song description for the 100 Days Challenge, it really says that Day 99 is a line from a song that you want to tell yourself and only post the line.... 


I recorded the song last night, and today something unusual happened that scared me, I am currently sick but will be fine soon ^_^ I felt loved from colleagues, friends and my sister! Their concern and prayers means a lot to me, because it is hard to get sick when you are alone abroad. Being LOVED does not mean that it can only be given by a "lover", you can get it also from the people around you. 

I AM LOVED! Thanks to all of you .... I will be better soon. 

Special thanks to a friend who was able to make me feel that I am taken cared, even far away ... 


2 comments:

  1. yes!!!!!!!!!!! you are greatly loved!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Chang! especially times like this .. i need a juicy ... juicy couture! ahahahahaha ...

      Delete