Sunday, August 5, 2012

Somewhere down the road ....



Finally!!! My sister had the courage to make her very first recording and yes, I can proudly share it to everyone. Not everyone knows that my sister has also the talent in singing. She just don't have the guts to sing in front of many people. Most of the time our bonding moments is Videoke. I always encourage her to sing and teach her the techniques, but after so many years it was only tonight that she agreed to record her first cover song. 

Tonight was another great bonding time with you my dear sister, you never fail to understand your big sister and love me unconditionally. I thank God that you are my sister, we may not be perfect but we still love each other! 

Congratulations on your ever first recording! I hope for more songs ... and a duet next time! 



SISTERS FOREVER 

BIG TIME-BIG LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment