Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Adopted Sister


Charisse Miras-Bien is a fine young lady, a best friend, a loving mother and an understanding wife. I am so thankful to our Father God that He has brought me an angel in a form of a human being! (are you a human being, coz for awhile i thought you were something else ... ahahahaha ... joke!) I remember less than 5 years ago, i knocked on your door and asked for an adaptor to charge my mobile phone, and i guess woke you up .... i thought you were a snob but i was wrong and that was the start of a beautiful friendship. Oh well, you are not just a friend to me but i consider you as my ADOPTED YOUNGER SISTER. Ok... Ok ... i may be years ahead of you ... but lets face it ... oh I'll face it ... I still feel that I am the same as your age bracket. Age was not a hindrance to our sisterhood. We may have our differences and may sometimes argue on some things ... but "at the end of the day " and "actually" (sounds familiar?) we still are friends and agree in the middle.

You have taught me a lot, spiritually, emotionally, physically, mentally which I will forever cherish (ang daming --ally!!! how about brutally!)  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR SISTER! I pray for more children (hehehehe i want more!!!), good health, and a lot more blessings from God! 

You are blessed to bless everyone! 

I LOVE YOU! 

your ate france 


BIG TIME - BIG LOVE 


1 comment:

  1. Ate France, you are one of the most amazing individuals I've known! I love you so much... You made me laugh (more than cry) with this entry!!!!! mwah mwah mwah

    You are truly a friend for keeps!!!!

    ReplyDelete