Thursday, July 26, 2012

Three Women and A Baby!



Edeva, Charisse and I loves it during Ramadan because the shoppng hours in the evening is extended up to the wee hours...like 2am. So, we decided to grab our abayas and headed to Al Rashid Mall. 


We have been best of friends for almost 5 years and I must say that our friendship has been tried and tested. Well, actually we consider each other as sisters. We share almost a lot with each other and we perfectly know each other, they actually share even their babies to me ... the surrogate mom ... hahahaha! I am so lucky to have both of them, they are my "daily reminder", my "shock absorber", and even my "spiritual adviser". I would not exchange them for anything else! 

We see to it that we get to bond together as often as we can and last night was a great night! However, our shopping preference have changed a bit ... it's all baby stuffs! And besides, now it's not only the three of us who went out, our Little Prince Sage-Sage was with us and few more months .... our Little Drummer Choy-Choy will join us! I am sure it would be more fun! 



I thank God for bringing them both to my life, they are my angels with no wings ^_^ but with big hearts! 








  


  


BIG TIME - BIG LOVE

2 comments:

  1. it truly was a fun night... friends for keeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    P.S. I super love our photos!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love our photos too!
    and guess what ... we didn't shop that much! bongga! improving na tayo!

    ReplyDelete