Friday, July 20, 2012

Best Friend For Life




At the last day of my so called “rest” days, I am so glad to have a long chat with my best friend for life. For almost 18 years of being friends, it’s just so easy to tell him anything and everything under the sun, the moon and stars! I can sing, laugh, cry, dance and do anything with him. Our friendship may not be perfect and we may not talk everyday but every time we get the opportunity, we make the most of it.




Funny how we both experimented in so many things, from being choir mates, business partners to being into a relationship (hahahahaha), but we still end up being best friends! I love this guy for life! 

our first out of the country get away! 
I miss you Loyks, especially your cooking expertise! ^_^


One of his favorite songs ...




No comments:

Post a Comment