Monday, July 16, 2012

Ave Maria

photo from www.thesplendorofthechurch.blogspot.com 


It was almost 20 years ago that "Our Lady of Mount Carmel Parish" at New Manila, Quezon City, Philippines was kind to allow our family to hold the wake of my mother Estela A. Roxas, and this is also the parish where we used to go to hear mass with the whole family.I felt that my Mama was so special because she was inside the church (left side of the church) and had mass everyday. It was the saddest moment of the family but was blessed and secured by our Father God and Our Lady of Mt. Carmel.



Today, 16 July is the feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel, and giving back my talent in singing is my way of thanking Her. May you continue to bless me, my family and friends with good health and grant our heart's desire.

Photo from La Transfiguracion de Jesus Facebook Page
Prayer to Our Lady of Mount Carmel 


O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven. Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaclate Virgin, assist me in this, my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein that you are my Mother.
O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart, o succor me in this, my necessity. There are none that can withstand  your power. O show me herein that you are my Mother. 
O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us that have recourse to thee (3 times). 
Sweet Mother, I place this cause in  your hands (3 times).





No comments:

Post a Comment