Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 21 : A song by Madonna




M A D O N N A

Won the 2012 Golden Globe  Best Song Original Song for a  Motion Picture  for the film W.E.
photo source: www.shoppingblog.com
Madonna is my all-time favorite artist, she is not just a great singer, performer but an actress and director as well. I practically grew up with her songs, from Borderline, Lucky Star, Papa Don’t Preach, Like A Virgin, Crazy For You, Justify My Love, Don’t Cry For Me Argentina, Vogue, and her latest Give me All Your Luvin’ and a lot more. I have her previous albums in cassette tapes, compact discs, VCD and now on my IPOD! How cool technology is!

She is very influential in the showbiz industry, she has her unique sense of fashion, her great dance moves, her great voice, her music, her talent in acting, and she almost has it all. Because of her drive to reach the top it was not hard for her to top the charts, be popular and receive a lot of attention but along with that, there were a lot of controversies that was chained to her. 

At 54 years old, she is still into the groove, and with how she looks now, who would have thought that she is that age! Great huh!  She will be in Abu Dhabi on June 2012, and how I wish I could see her live!!!

The song I have chosen DEAR JESSIE may not be familiar to everyone, as it was only released in United Kingdom on December 1989, was written and produced by Madonna and Patrick Leonard, in which the song was for Leonard’s daughter. It is somehow different from the other songs of Madonna as it is more like of a lullaby and captivates a psychedelic imaginary scene, from mermaids, to pink elephants, leprechauns, etc. It’s a cute song and I’ve loved it since it was release. 

enjoy listening ... click the link!


No comments:

Post a Comment