Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 20 : A thank you song



Today is the day of one of the most important person in my life!

I call her MANANG at times coz she would rather stay home than go out with me at the mall or at a party or simply hang out at a coffee shop. Kahit nung bata pa naman kami she's contented of staying at home and play alone. My brother and i pushes her to go out with friends and have a social life. Well kahit papaano naman eh natuto din naman at mejo nasobrahan lang konti pag nasa party mood na! hehehehe....



She's a pretty morena lady na madaming nagkakagusto sa kanya. Not only that she has this charm that you would not say no for an answer. Though she is a shy type of person she has this TIGER in her when triggered and better be careful kasi minsan lang magalit yan at pag nagalit eh talagang tama sya to the real sense of the word na TAMA! She see to it na before she reacts eh madaming facts muna syang nagather. Clever huh!?!?! (pero tatawag din muna kay ate kung tama! kung minsan ... hehehe) She is a strong person, madami nang pinagdaanan na trials and yet still stands with  her chin up!


When we were younger hindi kami ganun ka close. Maybe because of the age gap. Iba ang trip ko iba din ang trip nya. We always fought for whatever reason it was, well i guess maldita siguro ako and i used my powers over being the eldest and she was the youngest those times. But i will never forget the thing that i did which i really regret doing it and has asked for forgiveness, it was the night when i ruined her project. I couldnt remember why i did that and what was the cause of the quarel, but anyway my Mama got mad at me, never knew that it was the last night of Mama coz the following day she was in a coma. I remember my sister crying so hard at the front door waiting for me coz mama was rushed to the hospital, that was the time i felt of being the Ate and had to take care of her.  Pero mukang baligtad she is more stronger than i am even at a young age. And that's what i admire in her.



We became much closer when we both went abroad to  work. It was only me and her as a family and we had no choice...hehehe. But i know it was the plan of God  for us to get to know each other better. We didnt keep secrets... maybe for some time at nabubuko din. We would still fight and argue but after few minutes or lets say hours we would crack up and laugh at each other! But i really thank God for she has always been beside me through thick and thin (literally speaking din! ahahaha). She really stood beside me during my painful moments and if not for her, i may not be writing this anymore, i might be nonexistence!


Karen, yen, len, karina .... is a one unique person! I thank God that she is my sister!

Thank you for everything and i mean everything... thank you for keeping me alive!

I pray for the best of your health and may you be able to settle down with the one you love!

I love you sis! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

enjoy listening .... click the link

No comments:

Post a Comment