Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Little Things are Big Things


30 January 2015, my first time after so many years to commute ALONE this far! It's good that there's tons of public buses from Cavite (with air Condition of course!) to wherever in Manila. Here's my journey .... from Cavite I took the bus going directly to the MRT Taft station which took 1 hour and 20 minutes (not bad though, considering the moderate traffic and gazillion stops), then took the MRT (Metro Rail Transit) from Taft to GMA/Kamuning. That ride took only 30 minutes and lots of sight seeing of the buildings, not only that, but good thing that male and female are separated saves you from some A****LE men oooppps excuse my french! From the station I took a cab! Very easy! Saves you time, gasoline and stress free! I did it!!! 
Ended the day with Mojito! ^_^ 
Immaculate Conception Cathedral of Cubao
MRT Station
Manila, Philippines


There are so many things that I am able to do here in the Philippines which cannot be done in Saudi Arabia, like, walking around without the Abaya on (black dress). Little things are big things for me now and makes me so HAPPY! It makes me appreciate life even more! 

Very liberating!

It’s more fun in the Philippines!



www.reverbnation.com/ohmigoodness
www.facebook.com/ohmigoodnessitsfrance



I am not a professional writer, I just speak through my heart 


BIG TIME - BIG LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment