Friday, December 7, 2012

It's Christmas All Over the World

We are given each day to be a better person ... 
Sometimes people are brought into our lives to be an instrument for us to appreciate the beauty of life ... 

Trials are given to strengthen not only our emotional being but most especially our Faith in Him ... 

Let us repent, forgive and have a clean heart ... 
For our Savior will be born ... 


All my life
I've tried to do what's right
First star I see tonight
Make my wish come true
Why can't we
Join hands around one tree
Let live and let it be 
Make Christmas last forever 

When Santa's flyin' in his magic sleigh
Goes all around the world in just a day,
From the North pole to the Southern tip,
He makes his trip with love to give away. 
Hear him say ... 

It' Christmas all over the world tonigt, 
It's Christmas all over the world 

All my life,
I've learned if I was good 
Did everything I should
My dreams would all come true. 
I can see
A special time with me
Join hands around one tree
Make Christmas last forever


Spread LOVE this Christmas! 


BIG TIME - BIG LOVE 

1 comment:

  1. Wow I really love this song... Merry Christmas...

    ReplyDelete