Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 97: - A song you would sing at a karaoke night



Babe 
by Styx 

My BFF actually sang this song last night at her BIRTHDAY BEACH PARTY and the song title is how she and her husband call each other. Well, the lyrics is meaningful too ... especially the chorus which makes me wanna sing it over and over again ^_^



"You know it's you babe
Whenever I get weary
And I've had enough
Feel like giving up 
You know it's you babe
Givin' me the courage
And the strength I need
Please believe that it's true
Babe, I LOVE YOU" 





Happy Birthday BFF Bang!!! Had great fun at your beach party, band jammin, kids at worx, over flowing food, photo shoot moments, laughter and bloopers with close friends  and family. I LOVE YOU forever!  
















No comments:

Post a Comment