Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 62 : A really short song


Tree Climber
By Stellar Kart Band

photo source: www.stellarkart.com

The band is a Christian Pop Punki Band from Phoenix, Arizona, USA. All Gas. No Brake album is their debut album released in February 2005. Their first single "Me and Jesus" reached #1 on the Hot Christian Songs Chart which won the 007 Dove Award for " Rock/Contemprary Recorded Song" Visit their website www.stellarkart.com they have really cool songs!


my bro Donn with Pipo, his comfort toy
The whole song plays only for 29 seconds, and so far this is the shortest song I could find. I didn't find the song's minus-one so I can make my cover, so enjoy the video uploaded by Plankii , cool and cute video using the Lego, which I am sure my  brother Donn Roxas will love it as he is fond playing the lego!





No comments:

Post a Comment