Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 59 : A song sang by a character




Rainbow Connection
By Kermit the Frog

The was written for Jim Henson's The Muppet Movie in 1979 which was performed by character Kermit the Frog. The song was on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1979 and it reached #25 that remained in the Top 40 for several weeks.

photo source : http://1.bp.blogspot.com
MY FAVORITE MUPPET! DREAMY KERMIT!
This is one of my favorite songs, everytime I hear this song it reminds me of my childhood, how one can dream even the impossible things. Well its free to dream, let's dream the impossible then! Who knows, it may come true for you.




2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite songs... galing galing... one of your best so far...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks cruzi! it's my one of my fave too...actually BPSYN when i was recording it ... hehehe ... just want to go back being a kid! ^_^

      Delete