Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 27 : A meaningful song you heard today




I spent my weekend in Bahrain with a BLAST with my old and newly found trusted friends! We enjoyed each other’s company, had our own bloopers (I guess mostly was mine….hehehehehe), had great laugh, was able to watch the movie (which we don’t have it here in KSA) “Hunger Games”, ate different pork dishes which we all misses! But the most important thing that we did in Bahrain that made us spiritually happy was, we heard mass at Sacred Heart Parish, Bahrain. After so many times that I have been going back and forth to this country, it was only my first time to see the parish and hear mass! Feel so blessed for we have ended our SWEET ESCAPE with the Lord’s holy words.

Gospel: John 10: 11-18


The Lord is the good shepherd. We as Christians should also be good shepherds to the people we are responsible for. For example parents should lead their children to the right path and teach the Christian values. Giving care to another person is not only with material things, what is important, is that we are able to give unconditional and immeasurable love. 

The song that touched my heart during the mass was ANG PANGINOON ANG AKING PASTOL (The Lord is my Shepherd)
I am not singing it this time, and found the video in YouTube that was sang by a choir, I miss singing with my former choir DLSU-D Chorale and Ancila Domini.





No comments:

Post a Comment