Monday, May 7, 2012

JAZZ ICE CREAM by Fadeco

I therefore conclude that there are other ice creams that is yummier and cheaper than MAGNUM. I do not despise those who are into the MAGNUM CRAZE, it is just ME and hoping that you would not get mad at me as well. I was just expecting too much from what i heard from others especially when it was launched in the Philippines. My colleague also agreed with me and told me that it is also expensive in London and that there was nothing special about it. Well, I guess the advertisers were really good that it attracted most of everyone and made them believe that it is the best ice cream. Although I must say, it is yummy and was able to ease up the heat during this very hot summer. 

Here is a locally made ice cream of FADECO base in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia which started on year 1977 and had been known for high quality Food and Dairy products. JAZZ Ice cream is one of their products, a chocolate coated vanilla ice cream sprinkled with biscuit flakes, it is almost the same as MAGNUM, yummy and even cheaper! It only costs SR1.00 or around PHP11.00! With the price of MAGNUM I can have 12 JAZZ ice cream which I can share with my friends. Very affordable huh! Wish my friends back home (Philippines) will be able to taste this too! Oh by the way, thanks to my friend who gave me this ice cream, made me really happy as I was craving for something cold! 


No comments:

Post a Comment